Braxton had his first day of PreK-5 today. I can’t help but be in shock at how quickly the last five years have flown by. I feel like I blink and he’s a year older and an inch taller. He is getting so big! He looks more and more like his daddy every day, too. Last week he was sitting in a little chair that his Aunt Vic bought him and had his long legs crossed, just like Jimmy used to do. It’s crazy how no one taught him how to do that. It’s just in the genes! He also started soccer two weeks ago and loves getting to wear his cleats. He says that they make him run faster. He’s so cute and constantly keeps me smiling (like when he tells Auston every night before bedtime, “Good night, sleep tight, don’t let the BAD bugs bite!”). I’m just too proud of my sweet boy! Here are some pictures of his first day of school and his newest toy (it's a hit with all of the kids in the neighborhood and Pops will be jealous when he sees it)!! 


Tuesday, September 8, 2009
First Day of School
Posted by
The York Family
at
10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I just saw him this weekend and he looks like he grew a few more inches! I'm so proud of him I can't stand it :)
He's going to pick up all the ladies in that cool car! :)
Too cute. Sure has his Daddy's smile. We are so proud of you Braxton. Hope your new school year is full of fun and friends. We love you bunches and bunches.
Pop's wants a ride in the new mustang!!
Absolutely precious. And so is his little brother. He is looking more like a little boy than a baby.
He is beautiful and looks so proud. Is he liking school? Love the new toy too. I bet they are having a blast driving down the sidewalk in it. hehee.
Post a Comment